MY ROUTINE OF HEALTHY LIFE
First he tried to eat well, eating fruits and vegetables during the day, at night I try to eat little. Sundays we buy fast food because that day we all rest. We almost always prepare the drink at home, for example: lemonade, chicha, tea or orange juice.
Then in my routine of healthy life almost every day I take an hour doing exercises, there are days that I do at home or sometimes I go for a run in the parks. I often play my favorite sport which is soccer. At the end of these activities I bathe to feel more relaxed.Finally, I sleep my 8 hours a day to rest my body and continue with my routine the next day, Before I slept 6 or 7 hours but now I have changed. Besides, I will reduce my stress and avoid my negative habits.
HECTOR HUAMANI
2021



No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario